A batch waste tire pyrolysis plant has low degrees of automation and as a result, requires a large manual workforce for operation. This sort of plant needs to be cooled off between different batches of tires, in order that residue in the reactor (steel wire and carbon black) might be collected. Each batch of materials takes 16 to 20 hours to process.
For small local recycling businesses, a batch rubber pyrolysis machine can often meet the processing demands and possesses the advantage of being less expensive. However, for big-scale waste tire recycling operations, for example government programs and international waste management businesses, a batch pyrolysis plant will struggle to satisfy the daily processing demands. Such large operations call for a fully automatic continuous tire pyrolysis plant.
Here are one of the characteristics and benefits of continuous tire pyrolysis plants:
• Precise operational programming calculation to ensure full pyrolysis and maximum oil yield from raw materials. Continuous pyrolysis machines are controlled by PLC control units which calculate and control reactor temperatures and reaction times to guarantee all oil from the tires is fully changed into oil gas via pyrolysis reactions.
• Steel wire and carbon black auto-separation system via unique slag design. Modern continuous rubber pyrolysis plants have unique slag discharge systems to allow automatic separation of steel wire and carbon black from tire rubber inside of the reactor. What this means is operators could save time as steel wire lacks to be manually pulled from the shredded tires before they enter the reactor.
• Fully automatic design. As continuous tire pyrolysis plants are highly automated and will be controlled by way of a single worker using the PLC console, operational labor expenses are extremely low. The feeding and discharge systems are fully automatic, so no manual labor is required. What this means is businesses will make quite high profits with such plants.
• Large capacity. Continuous waste tire pyrolysis plants have large hourly processing capacities. Some of the top models can process many scrap tires every day. What’s more, they can be developed with the smallest possible footprint to optimize floor area requirements for installation.
• Sealed feed system and discharge system to ensure zero environmental pollution during operation. The unique seal style of high-quality rubber pyrolysis plants ensures no cracked oil or gas can leak with the feed inlet or slag discharge port to make sure environmental protection.
As you have seen, there are lots of beneficial features and characteristics of continuous tire pyrolysis plants that will make them a better choice than batch plants for a huge number of businesses. If you are looking to create a tire recycling business and plan to convert greater than 10 a lot of tire rubber to fuel oil, carbon black, steel wire and combustible gas, on a daily basis, a continuous pyrolysis machine is practically sure to be the greatest option. Nearly all batch rubber pyrolysis plants can process 10 a lot of rubber waste on a daily basis with a maximum. In case your budget can’t stretch into fully continuous plant design, be sure you research semi-continuous pyrolysis plants.