Charcoal is a necessity in many industries. To satisfy the demand of people, Beston Machinery can provide you with the bamboo charcoal making machine. It is also applied for sawdust, straw, coconut, rice husk and other biomass.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500 kg||800-1000 kg||1500-2000 kg||2500-3000 kg|
|Raw Materials||1. All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2. Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Nas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55 kw/h||60 kw/h||72 kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
The bamboo carbonizing process is as follows:
1. Gasifier equipment can produce fuel gas by heating the raw material.
2. The fuel gas can be used to heat the raw material in the carbonization stove.
3. Dust-removal device will remove the dust in the gas by the recycling water.
4. Gas cleaner will make gas clean, so you can use the gas to heat, which will not pollute the environment.
5. Cooling and discharging conveyor will cool the charcoal when discharging.
If you are interested in this unit for making bamboo charcoal, you can contact us.