The main parts of the carbonization plant are gasifier, carbonizing host, flue gas purification system and cooler. The internal parts of the plant are made from special high temperature resistant precious metal steel, so the plant will not become deformed, moreover, the plant is easy to operate and safe.
This is a brief overview of the carbonization process:
1. Gasifier equipment can produce fuel gas by heating the raw material.
2. The fuel gas can be used to heat the raw material in the carbonization stove.
3. Dust-removal device will remove the dust in the gas by the recycling water.
4. Gas cleaner will make gas clean, so you can use the gas to heat, which will not pollute the environment.
5. Cooling and discharging conveyor will cool the charcoal when discharging.
The continuous biomass carbonization plant can successfully solve the gas problem and energy problem. The continuous plant needs less labor cost and the combustible gas can be used to heat the carbonization host, so the energy cost is also saved. In addition, the quality of the carbon is also increased.
The biomass waste is huge all over the world, and as the energy crisis becomes more and more serious, the biomass waste recycling in the future will attract more attention, so investing the biomass carbonization plant is a good choice. The plant can be used for coconut shell carbonization, wood carbonization, oil sludge treatment and so on. Using the plant can not only solve the pollution problem, but can also make profits from the waste, so why don’t you have a try?